The Shatz Law Group assists individual and corporate clients with a full and customized range of services. We provide legal service to both domestic and international businesses.
- Business Formations and Incorporation
- Corporate Governance – Corporation, Limited Liability Company and Partnership
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Venture Capital Transactions and Online Business Transactions
- Dissolution and Winding up
- Contracts – LLC Agreements, License/IP related Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Security Agreements, Sales Agreements and other corporate related agreements
- Intellectual Property- Copyright and Trademark
- U.S.-Japan Corporate and Business Counseling
- Employment Manuals and Agreements
- Business Tort and Unfair Competition
- Termination Agreements
- Reduction In Force
- Civil Rights and Other Employment Disputes
- Nonimmigrant Visas – H-1B, E, L-1, J, O, Extension of Status and Change of Status.
- Employment-based Immigration – EB-5, EB-1, EB-2 “National Interest Waiver” (NIW) and PERM Labor Certification
- Family-based Immigration – Fiancé(e) Visas, Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizens and Preference Category Relatives
*Our primary immigration attorney is Betty Wong.
- Divorce (Child Custody and Visitation/Child Support, Parenting Plan, Maintenance/Alimony and Division of Assets)
- Legal Separation
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Restraining Orders
- LGBT rights
- International disputes between Japan and the U.S.
- Hague Convention on International Child Custody
Estate Planning and Probate:
- Living Trust
- Probate and Estate Administration
*Our primary estate planning and probate attorney is William Wright.
- Commercial Litigation – Business Dissolution, Shareholder Disputes and Limited Liability Company Member/Partnership Disputes, Breach of Agreement, Intellectual Property Disputes, Debt Collection and Violation of Consumer Protection Act
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolutions – Arbitration/Mediation
- Family Law Litigation